1000th Post Special: Cars and Coffee Riyadh 2017


SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR READERS:

I'm a car guy. I've been into cars since I was a little boy, but I fully realized my passion when I was 11. A few years later, I joined Facebook, and shortly afterwards I created a page where I could share my passion with other people, people who are just like me.

6 years later though, and I've only managed to get around 1,800 likes. So I thought the next step would be to create a website. I started out on WordPress, but after only a year I moved to Blogger because I thought it was far easier.

Now, 15 months and 27,000+ views, I am creating this, my 1,000th post. I could've never imagined the numbers I got with this site, with close to 2,000 views per month. So, I would like to thank everyone who visits this site, and I have more exciting content coming soon!

A few weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to visit the Saudi Cars and Coffee 2017, held at The Boulevard Hotel in Riyadh. It was the first time I got to visit a CNC event, so naturally I was pretty excited. I had seen some spectacular CNC event photos online, so I knew I would have a lot of fun.

Since this event is geared towards men, I wasn't sure about taking the family along. But the guys at Superior Automotive made sure this event was family friendly, and as a result, we all had a lot of fun looking at all the Supercars and Hypercars that were present at the event.

The event also marked the regional launch of the new Lexus LC500, the lastest Luxury Sportscar from the Japanese brand, set to rival the BMW 6-Series. The LC500 features a 5.0 Naturally-Aspirated V8 that's taken from the RCF Coupe and tuned to make 471bhp. While the RCF is geared more towards performance, the LC500 leans towards luxury, made clearly evident by it's beautiful interior and a softer ride rather than a stiff and sporty one, if you read the reviews.

The Luxury coupe not only looks sleek in photos, it's a sight to behold in the flesh-or metal in this case. Set to launch later this May, the Lexus LC model line will feature the petrol-powered LC500 or the LC500h Hybrid, with Lexus' first 10-speed automatic transmisson.

I apologize for the lack of professional photography, as I wasn't aware of the enormity of the event, so I just used my smartphone to take these photos. I'll also upload videos of the event, which are available on my YouTube channel. Some beauty shots are also available on my Instagram. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter and like on Facebook! :)





























































































































































Big thanks to Superior AutoShell, McLaren and Seven Car Lounge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster & GT C Roadster Officially Revealed [w/Video]

Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet Is A Crossover For Droptop Lovers

Limited Edition Ford GT 'Competition Series' Is All About The Track