2017 Cars and Coffee Riyadh Video Tour [w/Videos]


A few weeks ago, I created a 1,000th post special-a report of the Saudi Cars and Coffee 2017 in Riyadh. Now it's time to share some of the videos I made during the show. I hope you like them, and don't forget to watch out for more videos on my Youtube channel.


The first car I filmed was this classic American beauty, the Ford Mustang.


Then this Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster arrived, along with a classic Diablo.


Then this unique Porsche 918 arrived. The 918 is quite rare, but this is the first green example I've seen.


Alongside the Green example arrived this Weissach Package 918, such a stunner, right?


How can you top 2 918s? With a vicious Viper, what else?


McLaren's presence at the show meant some amazing cars were on display, like this 650S.


One of the show-stoppers in my opinion was this Black Ferrari 458 with Bronze roof. Was a real beauty in the flesh..er.....metal.


Here's a somewhat more in-depth view of the 2 918s I showed you earlier. They even had their separate bodyguards!


At this point I should mention my love for the Porsche 911 Turbo S, which is the fastest series-production Porsche ever, finished here in this amazing shade of White.


Much to everyone's surprise, there was this Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 racer, straight outta endurance racing!


And there was this 911 991 GT3, another one of my favorite Porsche models. Actually I love all Porshces!


This was like the fastest car in every video game way back when I was a little kid. The LP640 still manages to gather crowds. Guess that's how Lamborghinis are, right?


Then this rather loud DMC tuned Aventador Roadster arrived. More loudness to follow later.


Here's the same DMC tuned Aventador Roadster getting into it's parking spot.


Then the real head-turner arrived. The Zonda Tricolore. It was actually the first time I had seen a Zonda, so naturally I was excited. Really excited.


Another car that knows how to get attention is the Ferrari Enzo. I just can't imagine this car in any other color. (not literally, but you get my point)


Then the modern-day Hypercar arrived. The Ferrari LaFerrari (also stands for ''The Ferrari''), with a stunning F12 TdF in the background.


I'll be honest, I didn't like this car when it was revealed. But it has grown on me.


As mentioned in my previous post, the event also marked the regional launch of the Lexus LC500, Lexus' answer to the BMW 6-Series.


McLaren's entry-level 570S sounds so good, as filmed here right after it's start-up.


I made a walkaround video of the Dodge Viper ACR, a car that's been discontinued. And it will be missed.


The only thing I know about this classic car is it's name, DeLuxe. I don't know anything else about it.


Back when McLaren didn't have a car of it's own, they worked with Mercedes-Benz to make this, the SLR. It's one rare car, and that makes it's presence somewhat of a big deal.


This Tron-inspired Aventador was certainly the loudest car at the show, and it got into a little noise battle with the DMC tuned Aventador Roadster. And they looked like they'd shatter the glass behind them.


And here's it's competitor, the DMC tuned Aventador Roadster. Filmed shooting massive flames.


The amazing guys at Seven Car Lounge came up with almost all of their awesome inventory. Includes many Hypercars.


This Ferrari 488 didn't shy away from a rev challenge either.


Here's a Porsche 911 997 GT3 RS, claimed to be one of the best 997 generation cars.


Since I saw the Zonda Tricolore for the first time ever, I decided to make a walkaround video of it.


Here's the beast-McLaren 675LT along with it's McLaren stablemates.


Here's more of the crazy-awesome McLaren line-up.


This Aventador Roadster was loud and angry, as it shot flames while the driver revved the massive V12 engine. (it was awesome!)


Walkaround video of the newly-unveiled Lexus LC500.


Then the Classic brigade arrived, and I have no idea what these cars are.


A Mustang and some classic Cadillac arrived shortly after.


I don't know if it's a Buick, but I think it is.


Ferrari's F430 still looks good, and another car that I know nothing about followed it.

Thanks for watching my videos of CNC Riyadh 2017. I hope to bring more exciting stuff for you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster & GT C Roadster Officially Revealed [w/Video]

Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet Is A Crossover For Droptop Lovers

Limited Edition Ford GT 'Competition Series' Is All About The Track